At Aberglasney we strive to provide a warm welcome and share our knowledge and enthusiasm with all our visitors. Could you help us continue to do this? Why not apply to volunteer one or more days a week, as part of our friendly team of volunteers?
Work can include any or all of the following roles:-
• Basic gardening, routine garden maintenance along with seed and plant propagation
• Visitor liaison and customer care
• Office administration and reception work
• Assistance in the gift shop
• Providing guided tours and looking after groups
• Assisting with events
As well as good company and having fun volunteers are offered a substantial discount in the shop and plant sales area and a number of volunteer’s social events are held throughout the year.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Aberglasney please contact the office on (01558) 668998 or email email@example.com we’d love to have a chat!