Aberglasney Restoration Trust is a Charity (No. 1044279) and its charitable objectives are to restore and preserve Aberglasney for the pleasure of the public, and to safeguard its future. Your donation will help us to achieve this aim.
Future plans and projects for Aberglasney Mansion and Gardens include:-
• Development of the existing Garden Areas
• Develop the selection of fine plants and trees in the Gardens
• Continue to improve the accessibility to the Gardens by the acquisition of motorised wheelchairs and the development of improved facilities for people with disabilities
• Installing lift access to the first and second floors to ensure accessibility for all
• Development and restoration of the first and second floors of the Mansion
• Improvement of the visitor information displays
All donations would be gratefully received.