Membership of Aberglasney
As well as 364 days of unlimited entry to the Gardens, Mansion and Tearooms during opening hours, benefits also include:
- A 10% discount on all purchases in the Shop and Plant Sales Area (please present your membership card at the till).
- A 10% discount on all purchases in the Tearooms (please present your membership card at the till).
- A discount on tickets for selected events.
- A membership pack including a free guidebook (retail price £3) and 'The Flowering of Aberglasney' by Aberglasney's founding Head Gardener Graham Rankin (retail price £9.95).
- Quarterly newsletters, which are posted to you.
- Entry to our annual Winter Fair.
An 'annual membership' is available as a single for £55 (one membership card for the use of the Member only) or as a double for £75 (two membership cards). The two membership cards of a double membership can be used as follows:
- If the two membership cards are presented simultaneously, then the two users of the two cards can be either:
► The Member plus a guest.
► A family member of the Member plus a guest.
- If either of the two membership cards is presented singly (i.e. not simultaneously), the one user of either card can be:
► The Member.
► A family member of the Member.
Annual memberships can be purchased online (by card payment) or at the Shop (by card, cash or cheque payment). Please click the link below to buy online.
Alternatively, you can opt to take out either a double or a single 'annual Direct Debit subscription membership', which is £5 less than the annual type. The membership is automatically renewed annually through a Direct Debit payment. A Direct Debit subscription membership can only be taken out at the Shop or by calling 01558 668998.
Membership also makes a great gift. Gifted memberships can be set-up at the Ticket Office or by calling 01558 668998, Monday-Friday.