We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought.
Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
If I change my mind?
Within 16 days
- Most things we sell are covered by our 16-day money-back guarantee. Just return them to our Gift Shop, unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, along with the receipt* and we'll give you a refund.
- If you don't have a receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase* we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- We're sorry but some items like earrings can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene reasons, unless they're faulty.
- If a product is excluded from our 16-day money-back guarantee, it is clearly marked by a X next to the product name in the catalogue and on this website.
- This doesn't affect your statutory rights
If there's a fault with the product...
We've made it easier!
- If you bring it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase*, we'll give you a replacement or a refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Your order number which can be found on your order acknowledgement or delivery packaging counts as your receipt/proof of purchase.
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification; items such as earrings and cosmetics that, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned; perishable goods (e.g. food and flowers), and periodicals/magazines.
To cancel, you can email us or write to us (see contact us for details) within seven working days* of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and must not use them. Item(s) may be returned to the Aberglasney Gift Shop.
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days* of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. You may not cancel accommodation, or leisure services which occur on a specific date.
If you have an Internet order query, please contact us or call us on 01558 668 998.
* All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.