The Shop Front
The shop front is the starting point of online shopping with Aberglasney. From this page, you can browse through our entire range by selecting the product category that you are interested in. At any point during your visit, you can return to the shop front by clicking on the 'shop front' link at the top of the page. You can access the Aberglasney Gardens homepage by clicking on the 'home' tab in the bar under the logo on the left hand side.
How do I order for home delivery and pay online?
Once you have found the products you were looking for, you can buy them online. To do so, just click on the 'buy' button for each product selected. You will then be directed to your 'basket'. Remember, you can remove products from your basket or stop the ordering process at any time.
- All prices are shown in £ Sterling and are inclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise.
- Click on the product name to view details.
- Once you have added all of your items to your basket, select the 'Checkout' option.
- Having completed the delivery details, you will be asked to complete your payment details. You can pay by most major credit and debit cards. Your details will be encrypted to keep them secure. See our Security section for more details.
- After completing your payment details, select 'continue' to place your order. You will receive an on-screen acknowledgement with your order number and details, which you should make a note of for future reference.
- Please note that you can place an order from overseas, provided delivery is to a mainland UK or Northern Ireland address.
- Can I take advantage of my Season Ticket Holders discount online?
- Unfortunately our online shop doesn't deal with Season Ticket Records and so no discount can be applied at the time of purchase.
If you are a Season Ticket holder and you wish to purchase from the online shop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address season ticket number and order number. Provided your goods have not been dispatched, you will be refunded directly the 10% discount applicable back to the card on which you have just made the purchase.
Your contact details must match your Season Ticket Record and delivery address. Season Ticket Holders wishing to use their discount must have their delivery made to the address under which their Season Ticket is registered.
This discount cannot be refunded after the goods have been dispatched and the claiming of the discount is the responsibility of the Season Ticket Holder.